Q. Is your restaurant open?
A. Yes! We are continuing to be open on our patio only Fridays and Saturdays, noon - 8PM.
Q. Is your patio open?
A. Yes! Our patio is now open Fridays and Saturdays, noon - 8 PM. All reservations are weather dependent as our patio space is not covered. It will be the responsibility of the guest to rebook their reservation should it be cancelled due to inclement weather. We will do our best to inform you via our social media channels and our website.
Q. Is your patio pet-friendly?
A. Yes! As long as your pet is friendly, they are welcome on the patio.
Q. Are you taking reservations?
A. Reservations are available, walk-ins are welcome. If you’re hoping to walk-in, we recommend giving us a call (226) 556-9941 to check wait times. Reservations are available through RESY. Tap here to book.
Q. How many people per table?
A. We will accommodate groups up to 6. Parties larger than 6 will not be permitted to sit together. This is non-negotiable.
Q. What precautions are you taking to maintain social distance?
A. Following recommendations provided by the Ontario Government we will be taking the following precautions:
- All tables will be placed a minimum of 6ft apart,
- physical distancing markers will be clearly marked on the ground,
- and the washroom area will be limited to 1-guest at a time (families with young children excluded).
- We also encourage guests to do their best in maintaining social distance when passing through the patio area.
ONLINE SHOP FAQ
Q.How much do you charge for shipping?
A. Shipping rates are calculated based on your location. All products except beer are eligible for shipping via Canada Post or another courier service. Local delivery is available to Waterloo Region, Guelph Area, Brantford/Paris/Woodstock and Toronto (M2-M9 Postal Codes) weekly for all products.
Q. What products are available for shipping?
A. All products except for beer will be shipped via a courier service. Beer cannot be shipped during the summer months due to hot weather conditions.
Q.How long does shipping take? And how often do you send out shipments?
A. Willibald orders usually take 1-4 business days to arrive in city centers and 4-7 business days for destinations outside of those. Shipments are processed and shipped every Monday and Wednesday.
Q. Do I have to be home for the delivery?
A. If you are not home to receive your delivery, your order will be returned to the farm and you will be required to pick up your order during our business hours Wednesday - Saturday, noon - 7 PM.
If you know you will not be home, please have your package delivered to someone who can bring it to you.
Q. How long will it take to ship my Willibald order?
A. Delivery times are estimated based on the selected shipping method.
- FREE ON-FARM PICKUP
- Available same-day, Wednesday - Saturday, noon - 7 PM
- FREE WATERLOO REGION DELIVERY
- Next area delivery day (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday) on orders of $45 or more. Order by 7 PM the day before your delivery day.
- FREE GUELPH AREA DELIVERY
- Next area delivery day (Tuesdays) on orders of $45 or more. Order by 7 PM the day before your delivery day.
- FREE BRANTFORD/PARIS/WOODSTOCK DELIVERY
- Next area delivery (Thursdays) on orders of $45 or more. Order by 7 PM the day before your delivery day.
- $10 FLAT RATE TORONTO DELIVERY
- Next area delivery (Thursdays) on orders of $45 or more. Order by 11:59 PM on Tuesday for same week delivery.
- Ground Shipping (Spirits & Merch Only)
- We ship orders every Monday and Wednesday to ensure your order is received a quickly as possible
- Estimated 1-4 business days
- Starting Thursday, June 11, we will no longer be shipping beer. Unreliable couriers and the weather pose a threat to the freshness of our beers and like we've always said, freshness comes first. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.